So it's been quite a crazy experience for me here with the dog. It's usually me that leaves. Fortunately I was awoken this morning by a phone call from Keith telling me a little about his experiences and I have to say I am so very excited for him and so happy he gets the opportunity to do this. He is an extraordinary person in the best of ways. He is very adaptable and handles situations the best he possibly can which seem to work out for the best ALL THE TIME! He's one of those people!! He's smart funny and knows pretty much anything. If he doesn't(which is very rare) he googles it ha ha ; )
He shared some video and pictures with me and I edited it. Not sure If I'm going to make it live. We will see. Anyways today Keith had a bit of a culture shock as anyone one of us would and was telling me about sooo many people trying to sell things on the streets and crazy drivers it's not that he was shocked by this he was shocked on how many people were actually doing it.. maybe thousands.. : (
For driving he gave me the example as if you take your worst highway or interstate in your area at around 5-6pm rush hour or early morning rush whichever is worse and times that by 100000 and add in the fact that not one of those people have a clue how to drive or where there going.. : ) (He didn't say all that, but it was my version)
At around 7pm Ghana time which if your in the Eastern standard time that is 4 hours ahead of us so it was 3 our time they went to dinner at The Polo Resort or Club can't remember which now.. They went with a really good friend.. Keith said it seems as if everyone knew our good friend..
: )EVERYONE! lol He had a really nice dinner, great conversation and met some really good people..
I must add he looked really handsome!!
After Dinner the driver dropped them off at the resort where he is now having a dip in the bath warm pool and going to head off too bed..
Here is a picture he took descending in Ghana
Such an amazing and catching picture..
As for me. I was quite productive today.. lol I'm not going to tell you what I did cause it's a secret! : ) For now I'm going to wait for my goodnight phone call from an amazing man and water the grass ha ha ha.
Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy this experience as much as we are going to...
Capturing for you through my eyes....

No comments:
Post a Comment